PURCHASE MEMBERSHIP ONLINE
Full Membership - For members who ski at any of the trails groomed by the Club, as well as the Martock Nordic Trails. Fees cover the expenses of grooming by our volunteers.
- Individual - $60
- Family - $120
Martock Only Membership - For members who ski only at Martock Nordic Trails, not the trails groomed by the Club.Members who ski on the trails at Martock must also purchase a Ski Martock season pass or daily trail ticket.
- Individual - $35
- Family - $70
Family = 2 adults of the same household and their dependent children under the age of 19 yrs (as of Dec 31st of the current registration year) Be sure to name alll of the individuals in your family when you register, so that they will be eligible for Club discounts and be covered by Cross Country Canada insurance
- E-news bulletins about club activities, snow conditions, notices, etc.
- Trail Shop discount - 10%
- Hub Cycle discount - 10% NEW
- Discount on Ski Martock season passes - $120 rate available until Dec. 12 - NEW
- Low-cost x-c and biathlon instructional programs for Youth and Adults
- Free "Skiing for Skill" sessions twice weekly for more advanced skiers
- Ski equipment rental program - your children will have the right equipment every season without the hassle of buying and selling as your children grow (while supply lasts)
- Access to Club Gear Swap - buy and sell used equipment (mid-November)
- Comprehensive liability insurance package through Cross Country Canada
- Membership in Cross Country Ski Nova Scotia and Cross Country Canada
- Social events and fun competitions
- Support for the cost of trail grooming by club volunteers on the Bryan Scallion ski trails at McDonald Sport Park in Waverley, Graves-Oakley Memorial Park in Spryfield. Brunello Estates near Timberlea and at Dollar Lake Provincial Park.
- Access to Club outings (eg. to Kougibougouac, Charlo)
- An easy way to meet 400+ other cross country skiers and biathletes